Fast delivery through your Email/Login Account
The Emergence Process
The Emergence Process
What You Will Discover: Course Lessons
The Emergence Process is described in Barbara’s inspiring book, Emergence: The Shift from Ego to Essence, which is recommended reading for anyone taking this course. We will also be including practices from Barbara’s book, 52 Codes for Conscious Self Evolution.
Classes are held on Mondays at 5 p.m. Pacific / 8 p.m. Eastern, February 18 – April 8, 2013.
Week 1: Entering the Inner Sanctuary and Contemplating the Glory of Your Essential Self (Feb. 18)
In Week 1, you will:
- Begin to leave behind the concerns and pressures of daily life and create an inner sanctuary
- Discover the deep connection you have with your Essential Self
- Strengthen your relationship with your own Inner Guide by asking questions of and receiving answers from your Essential Self
- Identify and integrate the specific qualities of your essence that you most love: joy, peace, security, love, wholeness, wisdom
- Experience the divine within, the Beloved, the inner voice and guide by taking charge of your attention, which is vital to your emergence
Week 2: Inviting the Beloved to Incarnate and Take Dominion (Feb. 25)
In Week 2, you will:
- Declare your heart’s desire for union with the Beloved
- Feel as if the Essential Self is incarnating, entering your body/mind and transforming it
- Lift the local self into a higher frequency vibration
- Feel a new freedom from anxiety, pressure and compulsions
- Invite the Beloved to take dominion and learn how to “put this purpose first”
- Lift the local selves into a higher frequency vibration by loving your own local selves and dissolving the sense of separation between ego and essence
- Feel a new freedom from anxiety, pressure and compulsions
Week 3: The Bliss of Union with the Human and the Divine (Mar. 4)
In Week 3, you will:
- Heal the wounded parts of your personality, or local self, as your ego becomes the guide to essence
- Form a deeper chamber within your inner sanctuary, the “rose chamber of union of the human and divine”
- Experience the Essential Self as a radiant presence, glowing and emanating light
- Invite the local selves into the rose chamber, where they can merge with the light
- Experience your local selves becoming facets of your Essential Self rather than fragmented negative aspects of your personality
- Be guided by your Compass of Joy
- Gain resonance with others, affirming the highest in one another
- Transmit bliss and fall in love with others at the essence level
Week 4: Shifting Your Identity (Mar. 11)
In Week 4, you will:
- Shift your identity to embody your Essential Self
- Recognize you are the guide who’s been guiding; the voice you’ve been hearing; the Beloved you have loved
- Begin to speak and write as the voice of your Essential Self
- Experience an “inner smile” and practice “initiatory love”
- Practice powerful affirmations, such as I AM love; I AM wisdom; I AM power; I AM the Beloved and feel your presence substantiating as them
- Move from witness consciousness to causal consciousness and cultivate greater receptivity to the larger design
Week 5: Transferring Authority (Mar. 18)
In Week 5, you will:
- Examine your attitude toward authority in your life and develop your own authentic power
- Transfer authority and responsibility to your Essential Self
- Deepen your capacity to speak with and heal the wounds of your local selves
- Re-parent yourself by evolving and maturing your internalized mother and father and strengthen the inner masculine and feminine aspects of your being
- Become a loving parent to yourself and forgive your own unskillful behavior as you do that of a child
Week 6: Educating Your Local Selves (Mar. 25)
In Week 6, you will:
- Create an expanded Inner Sanctuary and enter a “Sunlit Garden of Co-Creation”
- Develop the practice of creating “heaven within” yourself
- Go more deeply into the Almaas process through which the ego becomes the guide to essence; trust in the guidance of your new fused identity as ego/essence
- Stop trying to figure out or solve anything and experience the problems of your local self being dissolved, not solved
- Move from local, linear time to non-local, non-linear time, the pure awareness of the present
- Experience self-evolution through self-elevation
Week 7: The Repatterning of Life and Creating the New (Apr. 1)
In Week 7, you will:
- Take a moral inventory, asking, “What do I not want to have happening in my life any more?”
- Allow your life to repattern
- Experience ease of effort replacing overwhelm and discover greater flow in your work and life, seamlessly blending being and doing
- Realize you are fully “response-able.” You can respond to every need that arises as your Essential Self
- Presence your own Essence as your true nature
Week 8: Fulfilling the Promise (Apr. 8)
In Week 8, you will:
- Nurture your “vocational arousal” as the expression of the unique impulse of evolution within you
- Attune and become cocreative with others by fostering resonance with those you love and work with
- Align with the deeper patterns that are creating all of existence and yourself
- Move toward becoming a Universal Human evolving as an expression of the magnificent, organizing universal intelligence; realize that the “force of creation” is with you as you
Bonus #1: Audio Training with Gary Zukav & Linda Francis – “Authentic Power for Conscious Evolutionaries”
We are evolving from a species that pursues power based upon the perceptions of the five senses – external power – into a species that pursues authentic power – power that comes when our personality is aligned with our soul. When we learn to live in this way, our authentic power creates a life of purpose and joy. At it’s essence, this shift is simply about moving from fear to Love, though the actual living of this is not always easy.
In this session, Gary Zukav, Linda Francis, and Barbara Marx Hubbard will discuss the power of love and how to come into your own soul’s alignment as you learn how to cultivate and embody “authentic power for conscious evolutionaries.”
Gary Zukav is a world-renowned spiritual teacher and author of four consecutive New York Times bestsellers. Beginning in 1998, he appeared more than 30 times on The Oprah Winfrey Show to discuss transformation in human consciousness concepts presented in The Seat of the Soul. His books have sold millions of copies and are published in twenty-four languages. He is a graduate of Harvard University and a former U.S. Army Special Forces (Green Beret) officer with Vietnam service. He lives in Oregon with his spiritual partner, Linda Francis.
Linda Francis has been practicing the creation of authentic power since she read The Seat of the Soul in 1989. In 1993 she met Gary Zukav and they created a spiritual partnership. During this time, she co-authored two New York Times bestsellers with Gary Zukav, The Heart of the Soul: Emotional Awareness and The Mind of the Soul: Responsible Choice. Linda is a co-founder of the Seat of the Soul Institute and has been in the healing profession for three decades as a registered nurse, a Doctor of Chiropractic, and now a teacher of authentic power.
Bonus #2: Audio Training with Dr. Michael Beckwith“
Opening to the Deeper Revelations of Your Own Emergence”
Dr. Michael Beckwith says, “Vision without action is fantasy. Action without vision is chaos.”
In this powerful bonus training, you’ll hear Michael Beckwith share with Barbara Marx Hubbard how you can move the inner revelations of your vision into outward action, as well as how you move from personal emergence into societal emergence.
Dr. Michael Beckwith’s life is a living testament to building spiritual community. Gifted with a vision of a trans-denominational spiritual community based in the new thought-ancient wisdom traditions, in 1986 he founded the Agape International Spiritual Center where thousands gather weekly to receive inspiration from Dr. Beckwith in Culver City, California.
Dr. Beckwith participates on international panels with other peacemakers and spiritual leaders. He is co-founder of the Association for Global Thought, an organization dedicated to planetary healing and transformation; has received numerous humanitarian awards; and has written several books including: Inspirations of the Heart, Forty Day Mind Fast Soul Feast, and A Manifesto of Peace. He is one of the most prominent spiritual leaders in America, inspiring transformation in millions of people.
Bonus #3: Audio Training with Ervin Laszlo“
How to Create a WorldShift in Time”
If Barbara is seen by many as the Mother figure for Birth 2012, scientific philosopher Ervin Laszlo is a kind of Father figure. For decades, he has been warning of the crescendo of crises and the imperative for us to make an evolutionary Shift in time.
In this bonus training, he draws from the latest frontier science and philosophy to illuminate exactly what needs to shift in our understandings and our civilization to make a larger Shift.
Bonus #4: Audio Training with Oscar Miro-Quesada“
Becoming Your Essential Self & Contributing to Global Resonance”
In this session you will be guided in a powerful shamanistic ritual that will lead you towards an embodied experience of the sacred union of the Human and Divine and your birth as your Universal Self.
Don Oscar Miro-Quesada is a respected Peruvian kamasqa curandero, UN Observer to the Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues, OAS Fellow in Ethnopsychology, originator of Pachakuti Mesa cross-cultural shamanism, and founder of The Heart of the Healer Foundation.
Oscar has dedicated his life to the revitalization of ethno-spiritual wisdom traditions as a way to restore sacred trust between humankind and the natural world. A popular international teacher and master ceremonialist, his work has been featured on CNN, Univision, A&E and the Discovery Channel.
Bonus #5: Audio Training with Executive Coach Karen Buckley“ How to Put Essence Into Action”
In this session you will learn how to ground your Essence in action and maintain the higher frequencies of your Essential Self while engaging and taking action in the world.
Karen Wilhelm Buckley has developed wise evolutionary leaders and organizations for over 20 years. As Director of The Wisdom Connection, Karen works primarily with women leaders. She is an executive coach and consultant bringing experience and expertise to the field of organization development. Her clients develop skills and strategies to effectively guide evolutionary change and build engaged performance. Karen is a fellow of the World Business Academy and a founding Board member of the Spirit in Business Global Institute.
Get Download The Emergence Process