(This course is available and delivery within one day!)
Raja Choudhury – Advanced Kundalini Shakti Initiation 2022
Raja Choudhury – Advanced Kundalini Shakti Initiation 2022
Safely activate this sacred healing energy at the base of your spine to access bliss consciousness and evolve into a more beautiful, radiant soul.
Have you heard of, or experienced, the power of Kundalini energy, but haven’t yet truly awakened yours or harnessed its potential?
Would you like to master ancient techniques that allow you to tap into the pranic energy field around and within you — to evoke more joy, vibrancy, and peace in your life?
And did you know that you have the power within you to activate your heart chakra and create a golden sheath around your body that protects you from negative or harmful energies from the world?
The key to these extraordinary experiences is your Kundalini — a word many know, yet one that’s enveloped in mystery, mythology, and misconceptions.
Kundalini Shakti is a crucial part of the evolutionary shift of consciousness that’s now underway on planet Earth. What does this ancient knowledge teach us in the age of the pandemic, economic uncertainty, racial division, and political turmoil?
From ancient sages to modern-day seekers, many have experienced the rapid spiritual growth that happens by awakening the Kundalini energy that lies dormant at the base of your spine.
Kundalini energy is an ancient biological and mystical force that’s in every one of us, but needs to be lit up in order to reconnect you with your higher potential self. Once awakened, Kundalini can lead to divine visions and the bliss of profound awareness.
Although the awakening of Kundalini is a subject surrounded by hype, myth, and tales of caution, you can connect with this primal force in a grounded, gentle, and powerfully liberating way — opening you to mystical experiences and a vast field of joyful energy.
When you awaken your Kundalini, you begin to free up more energy… not only for your spiritual life, but also for your career, your creativity, and your service in the world.
This energy is said to enter each of us at birth and remain latent until ignited. Once awakened, the vital energy begins flowing up your spine, flooding your body, mind, and spirit with the divine love-energy of the universe, immersing you in bliss and enabling you to access a more boundless field of love.
Kundalini energy is often depicted as a serpent, coiled three-and-a-half times around, resting at the base of the spine, with the serpent representing the journey of the mind from matter to cosmos, from human consciousness to cosmic consciousness.
Fully awaken the energy vortex of Kundalini, and through the gateway of the spinal cord you can access the ever-new, ever-existing, superconscious bliss state. Kundalini can be awakened accidentally and temporarily in many ways — as a Shaktipat blessing (a gift from a guru to a disciple who’s prepared to receive it), through ecstatic dance, devotional chanting, sacred mantras, rhythmic breathing and movement, or through a variety of other techniques and practices. However, for permanent awakening to occur, one has to work step-by-step to awaken the Shakti within. This is specifically why Tantric teachers have worshipped Kundalini as the Goddess incarnate within us.
The Importance of an Experienced Guide
Spiritual teacher Raja Choudhury, who’s helped over 2,700 students discover their inner potential here at The Shift Network over the past two years, will give step-by-step instructions to awaken the evolutionary force of divine feminine power within you — elevating how you engage in your highest callings.
Raja has been initiated in many lineages and received various transmissions that empowered him as a spiritual teacher, and has also lived a full life in the world as a media producer and family man. He’s thus skilled at teaching how to work with profound spiritual practices and energies while also being firmly grounded in the world and fully engaged with life.
As Raja teaches, Kundalini can clear channels in your body, emotions, mind, and soul, allowing you to receive the divine energy pouring through your cells. Activating your Kundalini can also help you develop new capacities of intuition, clairsentience (clear feeling or sensing), and healing power — and awaken you to a more reverential relationship with the world around you.
Through Raja’s detailed and comprehensive wisdom transmissions, you’ll come to understand that Kundalini is a crucial part of the much-needed evolutionary shift of global consciousness, and a critical tool for accelerating and supporting the massive shift that is already underway.
Raja will gently guide you through a proven process to ensure that you are physically, mentally, and spiritually prepared to handle this powerful energy surging through your subtle body. Just as the filament in a 40-watt bulb would be fried if you sent 100 watts of energy through it, your body, mind, and soul must rise to the appropriate vibration to prevent headaches, dizziness, and other symptoms of “energy overload.”
This program is divided into two parts — a 7-module introductory program followed by the advanced immersion.
As you’ll discover in the introductory course, you must ground yourself and become solidly energized and adapted to the physical nature of consciousness, because the Kundalini energy will first enter the three chakra centers at the bottom of your body. Raja refers to this area as the First Sun.
When that area is energetically cleansed and empowered, you come to the heart chakra, the Second Sun. When the Kundalini energy enters this area, two things happen. One, you evolve naturally and inevitably into a better version of yourself — acting from your heart and becoming kinder, more compassionate, more empathetic…
And two, given that you’re now more open and vulnerable, you protect yourself from the negativity outside you by using specific mantras to create an impenetrable energy field (aka a golden egg or golden sheath) around your entire body.
By the time you’ve lifted the Kundalini energy to your heart center, your life has already begun transforming and you’re on your way to becoming an emissary of light in the world.
Bringing the energy into the upper three chakras — the Third Sun — dissolves your ego into the ether, and you rise up to the highest realms to connect your energy (Shakti) with the energy of the universe (Shiva) and unite as one.
As you advance on this journey from self to Self, as you mingle the single drop of your consciousness with the vast ocean of Spirit, your entire being is flooded with divine light, you gain access to a vast intelligence, and you become a Sky Walker, one who walks with the yogis.
When you come out of the womb of this Sacred Mother energy into the light of higher consciousness, ALL of creation will conspire on your behalf to bring your heart’s desire to fruition!
And since your core energy is the life force that propels all that you do, awakening your Kundalini can have a profound impact on your personal magnetism, creativity, and ability to motivate others. In short, it’s like plugging into a higher voltage current for your life.
Becoming a Beacon of Love
Awakening your Kundalini energy requires two things: energy and breath. You need to bring the energy that is all around you into your body in order to wake up the dormant Kundalini energy inside you.
This energy outside and inside your body is called prana — and as you bring it into yourself, a certain vitality comes into your life. You start radiating an energy. Your skin begins to glow, you feel less tired, more focused, and less fearful.
You’re also better able to regulate your emotions and your reactions — your sexual desires, your hunger, your food needs… all these kinds of things come under your control.
As Raja guides you through this experiential map of awakening the Kundalini energy and welcoming bliss consciousness, you may be wondering whether you’ll be so blissed out that you’ll lose the desire to act in the world.
Just the opposite! The purpose of awakening Kundalini energy is not to transcend your day-to-day life, but to purify and prepare your body, mind, and spirit to welcome the Divine into your life — and then embody and express that divinity in every moment, with every breath.
With your Kundalini energy awakened, you’ll become an observer of everything… and when you observe everything, and see through the drama to the role you’re playing, you gladly play your part with a deep sense of gratitude while staying continuously aware of your center and your stability.
Become more active and engaged in the world, with a heart full of bliss. When others cross your path, your beacon of love can set their flickering lanterns ablaze!
Kindle the light in others and your own heart glows ever more brightly. The more you give of your love, the more love you have to give. You cannot look anywhere without seeing opportunities to help, comfort, or inspire others. Your mere presence becomes an act of service.
Yet the world needs more from you than service. It needs your creativity, your innovation, and your dreams. Waking up the Kundalini energy within you unleashes these latent creative powers.
Awakening your Kundalini energy frees your spirit to transcend the body-consciousness of the ego and align with Spirit. Pressure, fear, and struggle give way to peace, love, and bliss. You’ll feel more joyously and passionately alive than you ever have before, and empowered to go forth and change the world with the gifts that only your awakened Self can offer.
During this online video program, you’ll:
- Learn the origins of Kundalini Shakti practices in Tantra, Kaula, Krama, Sri Vidya, and other ancient Indian Schools of Wisdom
- Visualize and experience the 3 types of Kundalini Shakti in your body through Raja’s guided Shakti transmission, mantra, and energy
- Map your body as a sacred temple that Kundalini can rise through, and discover the essential secrets of the Sri Chakra Yantra as a map of your inner and outer worlds
- Live and work with Kundalini — the evolutionary force of divine power within you — to bring about healing, vitality, success, and true inner bliss and happiness
- Receive ancient, experiential practices and sacred tools for activating, expanding, and aligning the most powerful spiritual energy in your body in a gentle, grounded way
- Open your heart and Third Eye, align your inner energy with the energy of the universe, and become more intuitive, fearless, courageous, and peaceful in this time of change and chaos
- Discover the secrets of prana, ojas, and tejas — and how to use energy in an alchemical way through your body
- Trace the sacred map of letters and sounds that make up your 7 chakras and the 50 lotus petals within your body and the 1,000 petals above your head
- Explore the sacred architecture of your body and become a living temple, or Meru
- Discover the secret esoteric meanings of Kundalini Shakti, Shiva, Kali and Lalitha Tripura Sundari
- Become a Sky Walker and experience the higher potential of your consciousness, or Siddhis, for healing, creativity, action, courage, and manifestation
- Explore Brahma’s Cave, and the magic and grace of Lalitha
- Be taught the sacred and secret dance of Shiva and Shakti in your body (Sthulla), mind (Sukshma), and at the source (Para) — and discover how you can become the perfect pillar of light between these two energies within and around you in the cosmos through the ancient Tantric art of correspondence and vibrating with the universe
NOTE: As mentioned above, this course is divided into two sections. The pre-recorded 7-module introductory course should be completed before beginning the 21-module advanced training. Scroll down for more information on the introductory video course, which is included at no extra cost.
Raja showed me that there are entire inner universes for me to discover under his guidance. His voice, his words are deeply touching. It is as if one were connecting to the greatest truth and magnificence from inside out.
— Maria, Mexico
What You’ll Discover in These 21 Modules
In this transformational intensive, Raja will guide you through the fundamental spiritual skills and competencies you’ll need to gently and safely awaken your Kundalini energy — the evolutionary force of sacred feminine power within you — for healing, vitality, success, and true inner peace, while remaining firmly grounded during this time of unrest and uncertainty.
This course will feature teachings, training sessions, and experiential practices with Raja. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to properly explore your Kundalini Shakti energy.
These 21 sessions — each of which features teachings and Q&A, followed by a 15-minute meditation with Raja — are designed to take you deep into the Sri Kula, Kali Kula, Kriya, and Shiva Shakti traditions of Kundalini awakening and nurturing with deepening practices and exercises.
In Raja’s initial 7-module course, Awakening Your Kundalini, he has guided more than 1,500 students in awakening their Kundalini Shakti, with the majority also actively participating in the course Facebook community. Now he wants to take you and seekers like you who have been earnestly exploring their inner lives into the deeper aspects of Shakti and Shiva.
When you enroll in the Awakening Your Kundalini Advanced Program, you’ll be lovingly supported by this vibrant community of spiritual seekers. Raja himself regularly joins the Facebook discussion, answers questions, and offers additional insights, guidance, and support. You’ll also be able to contact Raja directly with more personal questions.
Please note that Raja highly encourages all participants to complete the 7-module course, Awakening Your Kundalini (which is included in your registration!), prior to beginning this Advanced Kundalini Shakti program. Otherwise, it will be difficult to keep pace with the more advanced teachings.
Introductory Session: The Kula Shakti & Kriya Path of Kundalini Awakening
In this introductory session, Raja will lay out the path and give you a deepening set of ideas and practices to help you prepare for your journey. Raja will review the materials taught in the initial 7-module course, introduce you to the 7-stage process he’ll be taking you through, and describe the outcomes, experiences, and transformation you can expect. He’ll also provide many of the tools you’ll need for the journey and tell you where and how to acquire any physical tools needed.
Module 1: The Secrets of Prana
Energy is everywhere, and we must learn how to tap into it and use it. There are over 72,000 nadis in the body radiating out of the heart, and prana flows through them to every cell in the body. The main nadis are the Ida, Pingala, and Sushumna, but there are five types of prana, as well as many subtle channels and other forms of energy in the body, including ojas, tejas, and other subtle forces.
Raja will guide you through this universe of energy and teach you advanced techniques for raising your prana and inner vibrations, including simple practices or hacks to rapidly summon the energy of Kundalini Shakti during the day and at the start of your meditations.
In this 2-session module, you’ll:
- Be given detailed energization techniques for activating prana within your body and especially in the First Sun
- Discover how the nadis work and how to allow energy to flow throughout your body and into others for healing
- Receive simple hacks to manage this energy in your everyday life — and tools to overcome fear, anxiety, hunger, and negative energies
- Examine the nature of food and glands, and how the nadis, prana, ojas, and tejas work with the digestive system, the parasympathetic nervous system, and the cerebrospinal fluid
- Discover how to live harmoniously with this energy on a day-to-day basis and use it in everything to manage your life and be able to truly relax
- Discover the true nature and meaning of Ganesh, Kartik, Chamundaya, the mantras and mudras, and how Kundalini Shakti works through these archetypes to free you up for higher consciousness
Module 2: The Garland of Letters
The word Kula or Kaula literally means “group” or “petals” (along the spine). In the Kundalini system, the chakras are perceived as lotuses with petals, and this map of your being is comprised of 50 petals and 7 chakras. The garland is made up of 50 letters of the Sanskrit alphabet and 8 seed sounds. We loop around the letters twice and then rise up the chakras through the Sushumna nadi and that forms the 108 sounds. These 108 sounds are the Shaktis, or the key Goddesses inside your being.
The drawing of this journey is called the Garland of Letters — you will discover the sacred sounds of 108 different parts of your body and learn how to tune in to these Shaktis to transform your life.
In this 3-session module, you’ll:
- Be shown how to identify and feel the 50 lotus petals, 6 beej sounds, and 2 high sounds that make up your chakras and allow Kundalini to come alive
- Find out how to draw a Garland of Letters through these petals to awaken the 108 Shaktis in your body, travel through the 3 Suns, and emerge up to the Thousand Suns
- Study each Shakti and each chakra and understand the archetypes as they relate to our bodies, minds, and higher consciousness
- Fully experience the power of each chakra as we travel up from Muladhara to Sahasrara, one at a time
- Learn the song of the Shat Chakra Japa and become a mystical musician and magician, bridging heaven and Earth
Module 3: The Sri Chakra & the Sacred Geometry of Your Being
Your body is a living temple, and if you understand how to navigate around it, you will discover sacred geometries mapped into every part of your being. In this module, you’ll delve into how to become a living temple, or a Sri Chakra Meru, so that you can call upon Shakti in your daily life.
The Sri Chakra Yantra is a map of your consciousness and cosmology that goes from the center of your highest being to living in the world of elements and planets. It is a map to navigate through consciousness and take you from Earth consciousness to the heavenly realms of your divine nature.
In this 3-session module, you’ll:
- Be shown how to draw and navigate a Sri Chakra Yantra and discover how it’s a map of your consciousness
- Meet the Devis, Devas, and Yogis/Yoginis that make up the nodes of the Sri Yantra
- Find out how to create and energize a 3-D Sri Chakra Meru and see it as a model of your body reaching up towards superconsciousness of Lalitha
- Discover how the 3 Suns in your body correlate to the levels we rise through in the Meru to reach the bindu
- Find out how to use the mantras and beej sounds to meditate on your Sri Chakra Yantra or Meru every day
- Explore how to become one with your Sri Yantra or Meru and allow it to guide your life and attract power and the blessings of the Devis (Shaktis) into your life; the Meru is a communication and transmission portal between dimensions and between you and your highest self
Module 4: The Manifestation & Healing Power of Sri Vidya
The heart center, aka the Second Sun, is the place where you can manifest everything you desire, including health, wellbeing, abundance, love, dreams, and visionary states. By learning how the heart transmits prana and intention through the 72,000 nadis (or channels) in your body and by mastering the art of surrender and devotion, you will become an advanced practitioner of manifestation and healing — and you’ll become better at serving humanity.
You’ll also discover how to connect the Third Eye to the heart so whatever you visualize can become a reality. Ultimately, you’ll be shown how to transmit this Shakti to others as healing, love, and empathy.
In this 3-session module, you’ll:
- Discover how to activate your heart chakra in advanced ways
- Learn how to send energy to any part of your body for healing and wellbeing
- Explore the power of Shakti and send it to anyone anywhere instantaneously as communication, healing, or love
- Be shown how to manifest anything you want by visualizing it in your Third Eye and surrendering it at your heart
- Explore the magic of SHREEM and the Maha Lakshmi energies and how to attract golden energies, prosperity, success, wellbeing, and happiness into your life
- Be taught how to protect yourself and others at the heart through devotion and surrender to Lakshmi, Kali, and Krishna
- Experience the love and beauty of Krishna at the heart
- Meet Shyama, the Mahavidya (wisdom goddess) of heart opening, beauty, grace, creativity, and love
Module 5: The Maha Vidyas — Kali & the Removers of Obstacles
There is no light without darkness. Inside each of our bodies are 10 energies called the Maha Vidyas that address the nature of pain, suffering, death, time, negative emotions, and obstacles. They help us reconcile the golden energies of Sri Vidya with the reality that wherever there is light, there must be darkness as well. They also guard our nine sensory entry points in the body, and protect the tenth gate at the top of our heads in the Sahasrara that gives us access to the divine realms.
These energies, which all come under the umbrella of Maha Kali, represent the overcoming of all our fears — from death to the simplest darkness that stops us from seeing the light.
In this 3-session module, you’ll:
- Meet Kali, the 10 Mahavidyas, and their individual stories, powers, mantras, and rituals
- Discover their symbolism and esoteric meaning and how each one affects our lives
- Be shown how to work with them so that the darkness of life comes under your understanding and partial control, enabling you to see things as they really are
- Awaken your consciousness to live in the middle pillar flute between dark and light
- Discover how to navigate the Kundalini from the darkness of Earth to the vast darkness of deep consciousness without fear
Module 6: The Sky Walker & the Grace of Lalitha
As we cross the throat and enter the higher regions, we meet many interesting energies, beings, intelligences, light, sounds, and a vast inner space that is well worth exploring. As Kundalini cracks through into Brahma’s Cave and we discover the pineal gland, we meet Shiva, Varahi, and the land of Khechari.
In this 3-session module, you’ll:
- Find out how to really listen to your inner indriyas (or sounds) and discover the 3 ways in which you experience sound — as vibration, as vision, and as feelings
- Be shown how to move your Kundalini energy into your brain and open the route to Brahma’s Cave
- Find out how to fully open your Third Eye through sun gazing, mudras, and breath control
- Discover how to become a real Sky Walker and navigate Brahma’s Cave, from the crystal within to the white light that comes from above
- Be shown how to see inside these realms and navigate them through the sounds of the Agya, Ham, Sham, and Om
- Meditate upon Lalitha and understand the power of Shakti as your body comes into being through the sacred descent of Shakti and grace
- Discover how to tune in to this grace and let it provide guidance in your life
Module 7: The Dance of Shiva & Shakti
A new conversation begins when Kundalini reaches the Third Eye, between Shiva and Shakti, and you prepare to plunge into the superconscious realms beyond the body. This meeting of Shiva and Shakti occurs at two places, the Nabhi (Manipura) and the Agya (Third Eye). Raja will introduce you to the classic teachings of the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, a set of dialogues between Shiva and Shakti in which consciousness teaches the body and mind 112 different meditations to awaken to superconsciousness.
These 112 teachings encompass every meditation technique known to Eastern minds and is quite a revelation, as it dates back to the Tantras of early Shaivism and Buddhism. It is the greatest compendium of meditation ever written.
In this 3-session module, you’ll:
- Explore the teachings of the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra and what happens after Kundalini reaches up to the Third Eye and goes beyond Lalitha
- Discover how to meditate beyond mantra, form, vision, and sound
- Explore the art of open-eyed meditation and meditation on the black void — aka the Kaal Bhairav, which removes all ignorance and opens the path to true enlightenment
- Examine how you are living Shiva and Shakti in yourself
- Discover how the dance of Kundalini is the first step in the journey towards a cosmic dance between Shiva and Shakti and is happening inside you all the time
- Explore the beginnings of the vast superconscious realms beyond and taste them with Raja
Introductory Training Is Included!
This advanced training builds upon the core teachings from Raja Choudhury’s Awakening Your Kundalini 7-module course. When you purchase the full advanced training, you get immediate access to this powerful resource as well! It’s important to complete the 7-module course prior to beginning the advanced program. Otherwise, it will be difficult to keep pace with the more advanced teachings.
In this transformational introductory course, Raja will skillfully guide you to safely activate the evolutionary Kundalini energy at the base of your spine to access unlimited bliss consciousness.
Each training session builds harmoniously upon the next so you’ll develop a powerful understanding of the practices and tools needed to live in your heart in bliss and align your inner energy with the energy of the universe.
Module 1: The Mysterious Kundalini & the Quest for a Thousand Suns
Module 2: Prana, Energy, Breath & Cracking Open the Earth
Module 3: The First Sun & Kundalini’s Journey Up the First 3 Chakras
Module 4: The Second Sun & Opening the Heart Chakra Between Heaven and Earth
Module 5: Preparing for the Third Sun: Inner Listening & Inner Seeing
Module 6: The Third Sun: Opening Your Third Eye & Bringing Light and Bliss Into Your Heart
Module 7: Learning to Live With the Kundalini in Your Heart Between Heaven & Earth
During this recorded video program, you’ll:
- Understand why Kundalini energy is pure, divine, sacred feminine energy
- Prepare your body, mind, and spirit to awaken Kundalini energy and receive bliss consciousness
- Examine how awakened Kundalini energy burns up your negative karma
- Be given a taste of this electrifying energy in the very first session
- Learn how to move through darkness into the light of awareness
- See why the Bhagavad Gita states that experiencing the divine connection is like seeing the explosion of a thousand suns in the sky
- Understand why awakening your Kundalini energy makes you healthier, more balanced, and fearless
- Unlock the secret to manifesting your deepest desires
- Experience advanced mudras and breathing techniques designed to bring about illumination
- Understand the science behind Kundalini, including the connection with your parasympathetic nervous system, cerebrospinal fluid, vagus nerve, and pineal gland
- Understand the centrality of the heart chakra, which if activated correctly creates a golden sheath around the body that protects you from negative or harmful energies from the world
- And much more
What Graduates of Raja’s Courses Are Saying…
— Mukta Mudgal: “I Had This Surge of Palpable Energy Rising Up My Spine”
— Adele Lamborn: “This Is Not Just a Course — It’s Really Awakening the Fullness of Who We Are”
— Dermot Corkey: “I Cannot Believe the Difference This Course Has Made in My Life”
— Tiffany Young: This is Not Only a Path of Love, It’s a Path of Power
— Sharon Mijares: “I Was Impressed by Raja From the Very Beginning”
— Anita Pantin: “It Was a Present I Gave to Myself”
“I felt my heart expand like never before.”
Raja is an incredible teacher and blessing. He shares his wisdom and powerful energy with heartfelt gratitude. This course helped me understand many of the things that I’d been experiencing and provided easy-to-follow tools and practices to help me continue to evolve… I felt my heart expand like never before. He made complex esoteric concepts easy to understand.
— Jan, Denver, Colorado
“Raja’s presentation of material and style is masterful…”
I had a basic understanding of Kundalini energy… but this course greatly exceeded my expectations. It’s awakened a much higher interest in working with the material than I could have EVER imagined. Raja’s presentation of material and style is masterful to a level I have never experienced before.
— Richard, Cape Coral, Florida
“… visceral and hands-on…”
I love this course. It really provides the inner map of our Kundalini and more. Raja is a wise journey guide, a real beacon of light and life, and does so as an easily relatable modern teacher. I also love how visceral and hands-on our meeting with the subtle goddess, Kundalini, was and continues to be for me. If you are seeking spiritual embodiment to feel fully alive, this is the course for you.
— Charlotte Hussey, Quebec, Canada
“This course has shown me that I’m on the right path…”
The quality of the teachings in this course is second to none. The knowledge, the delivery, and the generosity of his willingness to share all he has with his students shows Raja is one of the very, very best. This course has shown me that I’m on the right path and it has deepened my ability to meditate — and to work from the heart even more.
— Gill Wright, Norwich, England
“I’m at a loss for words for how much I’ve gained…”
I have gone through healing of fears that came up to be cleared. I also appreciate the way he took his time to explain the work… I’m at a loss for words for how much I’ve gained from this course.
“The learnings will enhance my overall development…”
I was able to [respond with] knowledge instead of judgement based on culture towards symbols and practice. The learnings will enhance my overall development and growth, and with practice I look forward to enlightened beginnings.
“My Shaktipat experience with Raja opened my heart…”
My Shaktipat experience with Raja opened my heart, and Kundalini is the reason why I know he’s an awakened Kundalini teacher.
— Ricardo B. Serrano, British Columbia, Canada
“… a deeper meaning to Life and the sacred at an experiential level.”
I have really been inspired by this course, which has opened up dimensions I was not aware of earlier, given a deeper meaning to Life and the sacred at an experiential level. It has shifted my energy, that too while living through Covid times and the Lockdown! Just feel Life blessed me with the right course at the right time!
— Supriya Roy, Mumbai
“… weekly bliss therapy sessions.”
The live classes were like weekly bliss therapy sessions. It is now much easier for me to enter a state of peace and sometimes bliss. I can direct energy to painful body parts, relax more easily into sleep, etc. Still can’t maintain the awareness state all the time but it is getting easier…
— Vijaya, Los Angeles
More Praise for Raja Choudhury…
“Raja is an amazing and gifted teacher…”
Raja is an amazing and gifted teacher who takes a very ancient and sacred knowledge and makes it easy to understand and incorporate into one’s spiritual practice.
— Darlene Waddell, Maui, Hawaii
“Raja is the bomb!”
Raja is the bomb! His knowledge is unprecedented, and being a practitioner and teacher of many spiritual lineages for many years myself, I appreciate his attention to detail, explanation, practical knowledge, his shakti, light-hearted humor, and for me personally, his normalization of the process. When I achieved the state of ultimate bliss several years ago, the experience was frightening as we have no knowledge or awareness of this in the West. I am so appreciative of how he is sharing his awareness around bliss being natural and a non-specialized state, which is so paramount for those of us taught to be shameful of bliss.
“I have never seen such dedication to students.”
Raja gives everything of himself; I have never seen such dedication to students. The information and daily practices are life-changing. I learned a form of meditation that makes me want to set time aside and practice — it’s deep and beautiful and exciting! Wow! Thank you, Raja and Shift Network.
— Jennifer C., Worcester, Massachusetts
“… his enthusiasm is genuine and infectious.”
Raja is a teacher who wants to help others find the bliss that he himself has found, and his enthusiasm is genuine and infectious. I appreciate his involvement with the students and the level of support he has given us, with his availability to answer questions and have discussions. I have enrolled in the advanced course and I am very much looking forward to intensifying my practice.
— Lilian Popovic
“I feel fortunate and safe being taught and lovingly guided by Raja.”
It is my fortune to have found Raja as my teacher, who ever so lucidly explains the philosophy and the practice, one step at a time. What set it apart was his deep engagement with the students, from patiently solving our custom queries to lovingly coaching, connecting, and reassuring us. Truly said, when a student is ready, the master arrives. The journey has just begun. I feel fortunate and safe being taught and lovingly guided by Raja.
— Sonya P. Banerjee
About Raja Choudhury
Raja Choudhury is an award-winning documentary filmmaker, TED speaker, and spiritual teacher who aims to disrupt human consciousness and awaken each of us to our true evolutionary potential using his deep knowledge of Kundalini Shakti, Tantra, and Indian wisdom. In the past year, he has emerged as one of The Shift Network’s most popular new teachers, initiating and guiding over 2,700 students into the mysteries of Kundalini Shakti, Shiva-Shakti Tantra, Karma, and the Third Eye. Raja’s own shift occurred in 2006 when, while a creative director in New York, he underwent a life-changing Kundalini awakening that rewired his system and opened up a new universe for him.
Raja initially started his professional life as an architect from London’s Architectural Association and then went on to become a Webby-winning digital creative director in New York, where this awakening occurred. Since then, Raja has created numerous documentary films on wisdom and consciousness, including Spirituality in the Modern World with Ken Wilber and Traleg Rinpoche, Yoga: Harmony With Nature (the official international film for the first International Day of Yoga),The Quantum Indians (winner of the 2014 National Film Award of India), The Modern Mystic, and Guruji Amritananda. He’s currently making a film for PBS on how Indian wisdom first came to America.
Raja gave a TED talk at Bangalore on Indian wisdom for Today’s World in 2012 and a TEDx talk in 2015 on Yoga. His videos on Kundalini, Shiva, the Third Eye, and meditation are very popular on YouTube. In his own spiritual quest, he was initiated first into Kriya Yoga in 1998, and went on to take deep initiations into Raja Yoga, advanced Kriya Yoga, and then finally, and most importantly, Sri Vidya and Maha Vidya Tantra. Raja is also a student of Trika, Qigong, sacred geometry, neuroscience, history, esoteric traditions, and the mind. His teachings are a syncretic blend of Eastern and Western philosophies and techniques. Raja lives in New Delhi with his wife, daughter, and a cocker spaniel called Max.