Fast delivery through your Email/Login Account
John Perkins – The Path of the Dreamshifter
John Perkins – The Path of the Dreamshifter
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Weeks
Each weekly LIVE teaching session will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to become a Dreamshifter.
All of the following sessions are on Monday or Wednesday at 5:00 pm US Pacific time.
Module 1: (Monday, July 8th)
Foundations of Dreamshifting
In this module, you’ll receive a big picture overview of the history of shamanism and how practices such as shapeshifting work. John will share powerful personal experiences from around the world, ranging from deep in the Amazon to high in the Himalayas. You’ll:
- Understand the historical context and background for dreamshifting, drawing upon indigenous wisdom from many cultures
- Receive foundational teachings for practices of shapeshifting
- Begin the exploration into your Divine Self – a shamanic journey into the universal light that reaches across time and space, connects us all, and opens to our deep divinity.
- Go beyond the matrix to understand your mission and sacred purpose of your life on a deeper level
- Learn about rites of passage and how to create them for yourself
- Featured Experiential Journey: Mayan Universal Light practice – opens you to your deep divinity and higher Self
Module 2: (Wednesday, July 17th)
Thriving in Revolutionary Time
We live in the most revolutionary time in history. Greater than the agricultural or industrial revolutions, it is a revolution in consciousness, a time for us to wake up to our true potentials as human beings, free ourselves from unconscious stories of lack and limitation, and release the false values, loves, hopes and expectations that have kept us stuck in dysfunctional patterns. In this module, you’ll:
- Understand the cross-cultural, global awakening that is now underway, as well as the implications for us as a species
- See the world’s Shift through the lens of shamanic wisdom from Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Latin America and understand the shapeshifting work underway in those places.
- Receive wisdom teachings around specific indigenous prophecies about this time, such as the Eagle and Condor
- Evolve a deeper understanding of your role in this global Shift
- Deepen your journey into your Divine Self to fulfill the higher plan you set for this life and make your greatest contribution
- Recognize the fellowship that is available to your around the world: you are not alone!
- Featured Experiential Journey: The Divine Self Journey – a unique fusion of Christian, Muslim, Hindu and Buddhist techniques that John has synthesized
Module 3: (Wednesday, July 24th)
The Marriage of Personal and Global Transformation
Throughout history shamans have taught that the personal and communal are interdependent. In recent times Western cultures have emphasized the personal, often at the expense of the communal. In this module, we explore what it means to re-integrate the two and to reimagine your personal relationship with our planet. You’ll
- Rewire your understanding of the relationship between the individual and the community, recognizing the larger purpose of service
- See how the suffering of anyone within the community is also a suffering of your larger Self
- Activate your engagement in your local community in a deeper and more sophisticated way
- Understand indigenous prophecies on another level and how we can fulfill them
- Weave your individual dream into a community dream and into a still larger global dream
- Featured Experiential Journey: The Nunqui Journey – derived from the Shuar and Achuar of the Amazon, you’ll connect with the Earth Goddess for deeper wisdom
Module 4: (Monday, July 29th)
Clarifying Mission, Higher Purpose, and Goals
Shamans teach that we are born at this historical time because we each have specific missions and goals that are needed now. We also are given the passion and skills necessary to fulfill our missions and reach our goals. In this module, you’ll:
- Use non-linear, experiential techniques to identify your personal mission(s) and empower the goals you want to achieve in life
- Connect your divine self with your tangible actions in a way that empowers your missions and goals
- Recognize the larger trainings that your life curriculum has given you – even experiences you disliked
- Learn to identify your dream as your mission and vice versa, as well as how to connect your mission to the communal mission
- Identify the most important sub-missions that are part of the larger mission for you
- Harness the power of your passion to act as an engine for manifesting your goals
- Evolve the way you set goals from the perspective of dreamshifting, by using shamanic practices for their fulfillment
- Featured Experiential Journey: Journey to Pachamama – an ancient Quechua practice of the Andes, with Pachamama representing Mother Earth, Mother Universe, and Mother Time
Module 5: (Wednesday, August 21st)
Onion Layers, Barriers, and “Hitting the Wall”
We’ve been told by parents, teachers, religious leaders, politicians, and the media that we MUST look a certain way, behave according to specified standards, study this subject or that, on and on. You have accepted many of these edicts subconsciously, but they are not the true you, the divine you. Now is the time to break through those barriers and unwrap those onion layers. In this Module, you’ll:
- Be guided through time-tested shamanic journeys to identify your internal barriers and understand how they’ve impacted you.
- Illuminate the path to rise to higher plateaus of consciousness
- Understand the phenomenon of “hitting the wall” from a shamanic perspective and then be empowered break through
- Establish a strong connection with the core self, allowing the outer onion layers to melt away
- Harness the power of shapeshifting practices to work with our inner walls and barriers in a new way.
- Featured Experiential Journey: Unwrapping the Onion, a modern version of ancient Persian practices that have also been used in the Andes and Himalayas.
Module 6: (Wednesday, August 28th)
Breaking through Barriers, Disposing the Onion Layers
When you break through after “hitting the wall,” you shapeshift old ways, attitudes, and mindsets. By dissolving your internal barriers and unwrapping the onion layers, you attain new levels of wakefulness and presence in your day-to-day life. In this module, you will:
- Learn to unwrap the onion layers on a core level
- Understand the process of energy transmutation from a shamanic perspective, helping you open to more of what you want
- Participate in shamanic rituals to dispose of the barriers and onion layers, shapeshifting “negative” energy into the “positive” energy that will empower you to manifest your mission and achieve your goals
- Experience a connection with your Divine Self that is unencumbered by old ideas, prejudices, and dysfunctional patterns that have held you back
- Learn shamanic rituals of release that you can continue to practice in the future
- Release feelings of unworthiness, neediness, and unlovability
- Dissolve addictive patterns around alcohol, tobacco, sex, and other sources of addiction
- Featured Experiential Journey: The Dying and Rebirthing Initiation – a miniature version of a practice done in shamanic cultures around the world.
Module 7: (Wednesday, September 4th)
Shapeshifting Yourself and Our World
How do you integrate the shamanic work of Dreamshifting in your daily life moving forward? In Module 7, you’ll anchor your recognitions in practices that you can do in an ongoing way, keeping deep alignment with your new Dream. You’ll:
- Envision and map the daily actions that will empower you to complete your mission
- Journey with a Himalayan technique to superconscious realms that help you to integrate what you’ve learned
- Open to feel, embrace, and honor your connection with the divine and channel the energy of the universe into yourself
- Learn shamanic practices for integration and daily wholeness – practical daily skills
- Access your greatest joy to fuel your ongoing journey
- Featured Experiential Journey: The Tibetan Star, a Himalayan technique that brings holistic self, emotions, heart, into realization of our missions. John says that it is guaranteed to be successful if you do it right!
The Dreamshifter Bonus Collection
In addition to John Perkins’ transformative 7-week course you’ll also receive these powerful training sessions with the world’s leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions are being offered to further complement what you’ll learn in the course and take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Shapeshifting in the Amazon
Live session with Lynne Twist and John Perkins
In this powerful LIVE dialogue, John will talk with his good friend and renowned activist Lynne Twist about her dreamshifting experiences with the Achuar of Ecuador and how that led to the founding of the Pachamama Alliance and the Awakening the Dreamer Symposiums, which have impacted people around the world. Depending on where the conversations flow, they may also talk about the soul of money and the importance of shifting our attitudes and dreams around its use.
Lynne Twist is a global activist, fundraiser, speaker, consultant, and author who has dedicated her life to global initiatives that serve the best instincts in all of us. She has raised hundreds of millions of dollars and trained thousands of fundraisers to be more effective in their work. Lynne has spent more than three decades working in positions of leadership with many global initiatives including: ending world hunger, protecting the world’s rainforests, empowering indigenous peoples, improving health, economic, and political conditions for women and children, advancing the scientific understanding of human consciousness, creating a sustainable future for all life. The compelling stories and insights gained from her experiences inspire Lynne’s keynotes and workshops, and are the foundation for her best selling, award winning book The Soul of Money.
Andean Shamanic Perspective on Dreamshifting
Live session with Alberto Villoldo and John Perkins
In this engaging dialogue, John talks with psychologist and shamanic practitioner Alberto Villoldo about the Andean shamanic path and perspective on dreamshifting. These two well-versed practitioners will share experiences and insights from their time with indigenous shamans and how you can apply the practices they’ve learned in your own life.
Alberto Villoldo, Ph.D., a psychologist and medical anthropologist, has studied the healing practices of the Amazon and Inka shamans for more than 25 years. While at San Francisco State University, he founded the Biological Self-Regulation Laboratory to study how the mind creates psychosomatic health and disease. Dr. Villoldo directs The Four Winds Society, where he trains individuals throughout the world in the practice of energy medicine. Founder of The Four Winds Society, Alberto instructs individuals throughout the world in the practice of energy medicine. Dr. Villoldo has written numerous best-selling books, including Shaman, Healer, Sage; The Four Insights, Courageous Dreaming and Power Up Your Brain.
1-hour Group Coaching Call with John
In this 60-minute session, John will work with the group to answer your biggest dreamshifting questions. What are your biggest challenges and confusions? How can you take it to the next level? Bring yourelf to this intimate session and receive John’s powerful coaching that will directly impact the way you relate to your life.
Get Download John Perkins – The Path of the Dreamshifter