Irene Lyon – 21 Day Nervous System Tune Up Download, Your nervous systems governs everything – your cells, your blood vessels… Download Tip: You can also access “Irene Lyon – 21 Day Nervous System Tune Up” download link in your account or the support team will check the order status and update the download link within hours.
Irene Lyon – 21 Day Nervous System Tune Up
Irene Lyon – 21 Day Nervous System Tune Up
Join a new revolution in health so you can become trauma-informed, learn the language of the nervous system, and discover what it takes to become your own medicine. (no medications or meditations required!)
Your nervous systems governs everything – your cells, your blood vessels, your immune system, your endocrine system, your muscular system, your digestive system, your brain and brain signalling pathways … everything!
The only problem is that most of us are trying to heal ourselves and “fix our problems” without FIRST taking care of our nervous system. Which means all that work we’re doing won’t be able to give us true, lasting change & relief.
That’s why it’s time for YOU to tune up your nervous system.
The 21 day nervous system tune-up is a self-study virtual training program that blends cutting edge neuroscience with crafty neurosensory exercises – all designed to spark up your nervous system powers by helping you discover the mind-body-environment connection.
For 21 days you’ll get an email every day that includes ONE of the following:
- 9 Powerful lessons that blend cutting edge neuroscience with sensory awareness movement lessons designed to spark up your nervous system powers and unlock your most remarkable self!
- Easy-to-follow audio exercises that will help you get IN your biology on a level that will allow you to shift into rest and relaxation mode.
- Vital nervous system science via my signature video training. (This training in itself will change how you see your past, present and future. Guaranteed!)
- Daily educational videos that’ll enlighten and educate so you are primed for the daily teachings and biological embodiment practices.
- Support via our private Facebook community where my professional colleagues, all trained in Somatic Experiencing, answer your ‘tune-up’ questions on a weekly basis.
- A place to connect with others on this healing path (via our private Facebook community) so you can swap stories and support one another as you journey along your nervous system apprenticeship.
We really can’t go on this journey alone. It takes support. I’ve put the steps in place so it doesn’t have to be confusing, scary or overwhelming. I invite you to discover for yourself the power of nervous system regulation and healing at this core level. ⠀ ⠀ Join this stellar community of nervous system trailblazers and get started today!⠀
Symptoms Of A Sick Nervous System
- Digestive and immune system troubles.
- Chronic pains and illnesses.
- Habits and patterns that drive you (and the people in your life) crazy.
- Emotional symptoms, like depression, anxiety and stress…
- Fatigue and Foggy Heads.
- Difficulty forming lasting, healthy relationships.
- Mental roadblocks, fears, and resistance that paralyze you from doing what you know (deep down) you’re meant to do.
Perks Of A Healthy Nervous System
Emotional Intelligence Accept your good, bad and ugly emotions without judgement or that nasty toxic shame. Learn how to express emotions like anger and frustration in a healthy way.
Immediate Stress Relief Get fast-acting tools for immediate stress relief so you can file away those sudden bouts of anxiety, panic and worry like they’re going out of style.
Better Sleep Sleep soundly at night like a healthy happy baby. And wake up feeling fully rested!
Boosted Immunity Rather than taking your usual four weeks or more to recover from that pesky common cold, you bounce back fast within a day or two. And instead of being forever frustrated with your body’s repair system – you praise it every time you get sick because you can feel it act on dime helping you stay sharp and on your toes.
Elevated Energy Levels A tuned up nervous system is like teflon for stress. When you learn how to repel stress in a heartbeat, you don’t waste your energy stores keeping it inside of you. This means that all those things you never get to do because you are always so darn tired.. well, you finally get to do them!
Regulated Gut Health Experience a digestive system that digests food properly so you can poop with ease and stop your funky cycle of constipation / diarrhea. (Yes, I bring this up because it’s more common than folks care to admit!)
What You’ll Get
My signature 5-part biology of stress video training series
When my clients learn about their biology – and like really learn, from the inside out – something special happens; by understanding what’s happening (in their biology) they fear it less – the stress, the anxiety, the pain, etc. This opens the door for change to happen at a deep level.
- Video 1 Autonomic Nervous System 101: The function of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems and why they need to work together.
- Video 2 African Safari Time: Learn how animals naturally release stress so that it doesn’t stay stuck in their system and make them sick.
- Video 3 Vagus Nerve 101: Why you can blame your parents for your shortcomings.
- Video 4 How toxic and accumulated stress show up in the body: An important wake up call!
- Video 5 Healing the human predicament: Why nervous system regulation at a global level is critical right now.
Nine of my handcrafted neurosensory exercises
You’ll get nine practical audio lessons designed to spark up your nervous system powers.
- The Power of Orienting : Reset your stress levels in seconds by learning how to pause, slow down and look around.
- Following Your Impulse : If you find it hard to trust your intuition and lead with your gut, then this simple practice will knock your socks off. It’s time to get back to your body’s most basic impulses.
- Finding Your Potent Posture : This handy little exercise will give you a whole new way of improving your posture that’s functional, dynamic and I dare say… a little unusual. Plus, you’ll discover what babies can teach you and why their learning process is sharp and smart.
- ‘Multi-Tasking’ Awareness : Building resiliency and realizing our potential means being able to bring multiple streams of intention and attention into one moment in time, while still staying easy in our breath and connected to the ground. Here you get to experiment and explore this concept of ‘multi-tasking’ awareness so you can improve your nervous system capacity.
- Balancing Your Back : Muscular tension and overall body stiffness is a nasty by-product of too much sitting in one place, not a lot of varied movement in day-to-day life, and quite frankly, not enough active play out in nature. This gentle exercise will be the equivalent to taking a movement meditation vacation for your entire spine and also your mind. It’ll help iron out the kinks and melt away tensions.
- Tense & Relax : Mindfulness training and meditation is hot stuff these days, yet so many people struggle with it. With some clever guidance and learning how go INTO the tension, this exercise will teach you how to feel the tension as a way to release it. The result when you do this: MORE RELAXATION.
- Containment and The Self-Hold : Healthy connection to self and the ability to self-soothe are key components of a resilient nervous system and a good life. This neurosensory exercises brings often unconscious, yet helpful behaviours, to the forefront of our awareness so we can realize (and practice) natural methods that serve to calm us down.
- Finding the Painful and the Pleasant : Imagine using the pain you feel as the catalyst for opening up more space in your body and mind. In this final lesson, you’ll be introduced to this rather different, yet highly effective concept. Pain is a signal that something is blocked in the body. By going into your pain, befriending it and getting to know it, it can give you some important clues for making some massive 360 degree shifts.
- Global and Local Healing : Our body is made up of cells, tissues, fluids, organs, plus a complex array of processes that connect it all together. To bring this ‘tune-up’ to a close, the concept of working with the local and global systems of body and environment, respectively, are woven together in this final neurosensory exercise. We are all connected and this final lesson brings these precious dots together.
Other Reasons You Might Need This
- Shutting down in times of stress is your default and being emotionally numb you know all too well. You find it difficult to express any solid full-scale emotions like joy, anger or sadness. And sometimes you think your DNA doesn’t have the “express yourself” gene. (You’ve even tried hitting pillows and screaming in the shower — it feels good for a while, but the gremlins always seem to return.)
- You’ve stumped your doctor, acupuncturist and therapist and the most they do is prescribe “less stress” and “take it easy” — or, maybe “try this specialist” or “this pill.”
- No matter what you do you feel tethered to a massive rock and right now hiding under it seems like the best possible solution.
- You say stuff you know you shouldn’t be saying, but before you know it cruel and hurtful words are flying out of your mouth attacking those you love the most, like your children or partner. You’ve got mindfulness ADHD.
- Whenever you head to your meditation class you lack focus and you can’t calm your mind to save your life.
- Harmful habits and addictions hijack you. They also cause you unnecessary obsession, heartache, self-hatred and shame, but you do them because they are the only way you know how to feel any sense of control, safety and security. (BTW: These habits don’t have to be crack-cocaine…. um, how about exercise or being obsessed with food as some more commonly accepted types of addictions?)
- You’re constantly trying out holistic practitioner, after woo-woo professional after transformational coach to get to the bottom of why you’re still a certified hot mess (Because even though you’ve made some progress, something still ain’t right. Am I Right?)
Get Download Irene Lyon – 21 Day Nervous System Tune Up