Fast delivery through your Email/Login Account
HeartMath – Activating Your Heart’s Intelligence
HeartMath – Activating Your Heart’s Intelligence
What You’ll Discover in these 7 Weeks
Each weekly LIVE training session will build powerfully upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to activate your heart.
The live sessions are on Tuesdays at 5 pm US Pacific time, from April 2 through May 14.
Week 1 (April 2)
Increasing Your Emotional Resilience
Resilience is not just about your ability to “bounce back.” It’s also the powerful reservoir of energy inside you for managing dynamic change and stress with grace and ease.
Through the power of the heart you can learn how to increase and apply resilience in your daily life.
In Week 1, you’ll discover:
- HeartMath’s foundational techniques such as Quick Coherence® and Heart Lock-In® to increase heart coherence at the beginning of your day and whenever you become stressed.
- Easy methods to clear negative emotions and unhappy life experiences so you have more time and more energy for what matters most to you.
- A greater state of appreciation and gratitude, which helps to harmonize situations, deepen relationships and improve your productivity.
Week 2 (April 9)
The Science of Your Heart
Your physical heart is more than a blood pump. It’s also an information processing system that sends powerful healing commands to your brain and the rest of your body. You’ll learn about the research behind understanding how the heart sends and receives essential information for living a healthy fulfilling life.
In Week 2, you’ll discover:
- The science behind your heart’s intelligence and thus how to better access its full power.
- How your heart sends and receives essential information – and techniques you can use to improve your overall health and wellbeing
- A practical tool you can use anytime anywhere to move from chaos to inner coherence
- How to apply the science of the heart to find your own peace of mind- no matter what is going on around you or in your life circumstances
Week 3 (April 16)
The Intelligence of Your Heart
There’s a central intelligence within you that can lift you beyond your problems even in the midst of chaos and confusion.
It’s been talked about for thousands of years, and it’s what we call Heart Intelligence. You’ll learn more about what’s meant by this and the ways you can benefit by activating this force within you.
In Week 3, you’ll discover:
- How to activate your heart’s intelligence in relationships, learning to forgive and heal old patterns, which opens you to greater love and appreciation.
- Tools to cultivate intuition and knowledge that come from your heart’s awareness of people and situations.
- How to make more effective decisions that unfold your optimal potential involving your heart as your guide.
- The relationship between your heart and your brain, and how to access the “more” of your brain most people never tap into!
Week 4 (April 23)
Building a Heart-Based Life for Yourself
Taking the intelligence of your heart from a philosophical concept into practice is the key to your full participation in this important era of global change.
In Week 4, you’ll discover:
- Ways to calm and center others, from your children to co-workers, through heart-based communication practices that have a global impact.
- How to access your heart’s intelligence to bring your work and life into greater alignment with your deeper purpose, as well as create more fulfilling relationships.
- How to hear yourself and express to others your authentic truth, in ways that create lasting connections and the outcomes you want in business and personal relationships
Week 5 (April 30)
Harnessing the Power of Your Positive Emotions
Learning how to better regulate your emotions represents perhaps the next frontier in human evolution.
Emotions long associated with your “heart” don’t just feel good; they have a regenerative quality in your body, intimately connecting you with others and to your environment.
In Week 5, you’ll discover:
- The steps to shifting to a baseline of positive emotions such as compassion and appreciation that activate a coherent heart/brain interaction.
- How you can “turn on” positive emotions to turn around a discordant situation.
- Easy methods to clear negative emotions and unhappy life experiences so you have more time and energy for what matters most to you.
Week 6 (May 7)
Activating the Global Heart
New research suggests that you live in a field of energy that reflects what you feel in your heart. Connecting through these fields to create positive change is part of the new understanding coming into our world. The earth itself is a living system affecting you energetically.
In Week 6, you’ll learn:
- Fascinating research that measures the effects of human emotion on the planet.
- How you create a collective field with others that affects the health of your community.
- The benefits of connecting with the Global Heart and how to extend your own heart-coherent field.
Week 7 (May 14)
Fulfilling Your Heart’s Purpose
Aligning with your “divine blueprint” so that you can claim your fulfillment in life and serve your highest best purpose is something you long for. This requires developing a heart-connected approach to developing the intuitive discernment you need to see what needs to be done and the commitment to see it through.
In Week 7, you’ll discover:
- How to align with your heart’s purpose and begin to manifest your deeper desires.
- A heart-centered method of intuitive discernment that will help you see your commitments through.
- A powerful mapping process to leverage heart intelligence for projects, visions, new ideas, and innovations that will have you truly living from your heart!
The “Activating Your Heart’s Intelligence” Bonus Collection
In addition to the Heartmath team’s transformative 7-week course, you’ll also receive these powerful training sessions and materials from leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions will complement the course, deepening your understanding and practices.
7 Weeks of Daily HeartStart Calls ($169 value)
With Sheva Carr and Friends
What if you started every day knowing you would…
- Transform overwhelm, anxiety, depression and despair
- Strengthen your immune system against the collective stress virus
- Ease through the challenges of the day
- Accomplish what is most important for you
- Listen to and follow your heart’s directives
- Live your purpose without procrastination or doubt?
And if that weren’t enough, how about knowing you would…
- Feel more connected to people you love and to a broader community of support
- Be delightfully surprised by fun and fulfillment in your interactions with other people
- Feel empowered to truly make a difference in your own life, your relationships and the world?
Welcome to starting your day with the heart!
During these 30-minute daily calls (M-F, 8:30–9 a.m. US Pacific), you will clear mental and emotional clutter to create more ease, intuitive guidance and true creativity for each day, leading you to greater and greater levels of daily fulfillment and adventure.
You will also receive playback numbers in case you miss any of the live calls.
“Navigate Your Life with a State of Ease” Webinar & eBook
With Deborah Rozman and Jeffrey Goelitz
In this bonus webinar, Deborah and Jeffrey will talk about the challenges people face on a daily basis during these increasingly stressful and fast-moving times. There is a “state of ease” that each of us can access to help release emotional turbulence and help maintain coherent alignment between our heart, mind and emotions.
Learning to access this “inner-ease” can be done with minimum practice each day. When operating in an ease-mode, you’ll be able to more easily choose less stressful perceptions and attitudes and integrate more “flow” in your daily routine. You will also be able to create deeper connections and more caring interactions with those around you.
In this bonus session, you will learn:
- Why the “flow” is often hard to access and how to create it within yourself.
- Inner-Ease™ – a technique to reduce and prevent stress that you can use at any time.
- How to “prep” before engaging in potentially stressful situations, projects, communications and complex decisions.
- How the “state of ease” facilitates deeper discernment when making choices that decide the quality and direction of your life.
- Why the “ease-mode” helps you keep the mind and emotions in alignment with your heart in your day-to-day interactions.
- The relationship between coherence and resilience.
“Opening to Big Heart: A Zen Experience of Compassion” Audio Training
With Renowned Zen Teacher Diane Musho Hamilton
In this bonus training, integral spirituality and Zen teacher Diane Musho Hamilton will offer a hands-on opening to Big Heart. Through her warmth, humor and clarity, you will experience firsthand how the doorway of meditation leads straight to an experience of compassionately embracing your whole life. You will discover:
- The role compassion plays at the heart of all your spiritual work.
- How fearlessness is a direct result of a meditation practice.
- How your human development naturally expands to wider and wider circles of care.
Diane Musho Hamilton is a uniquely gifted, playful and awake group facilitator and teacher of Integral Spirituality and Zen. She is a lineage holder in the Soto Zen tradition and has studied and practiced Buddhadharma for over 25 years, beginning at Naropa Institute in 1984 with the teachings of Choygam Trungpa Rinpoche. She was ordained as a Zen priest in 2003 and received dharma transmission from Genpo Roshi in 2006. She is a facilitator of Big Mind Big Heart, a process developed by Roshi to bring the insights of Zen to Western audiences.
Get Download HeartMath – Activating Your Heart’s Intelligence