(This course is available and delivery within one day!)
Chelsea Dinen – Soul-Centered Moving
Chelsea Dinen – Soul-Centered Moving
A course in making a long-distance move alone
THE ULTIMATE COMPANION FOR MOVING TO A NEW CITY ON YOUR OWN
IF YOU’RE PLANNING A MOVE, THERE’S A CHANCE YOU’VE BEEN EXPERIENCING:
- Big-time FEAR: Wondering if you’ll make new friends, if you’ll like your new job, and whether or not you’ll eventually feel at home
- Doubtful feelings and lots of second-guessing, even though your heart is telling you this is the right decision
- Feeling the push to step outside your comfort zone and challenge yourself to grow and expand
- Being completely overwhelmed thinking about where to and what to do first
- Having a hard time letting go of your current life and saying goodbye to friends and family
- Dealing with negative comments and opinions from your loved ones about your decision to move
NOW IS THE TIME TO DO ALL OF THE WORK TO CHANGE THAT
Back in 2009, as I prepared for my very first cross country move, I wished I had someone who had been there before. Someone to offer their support, encouragement, and give me a basic foundation of how to make the move and what to expect. Unfortunately, I instead learned everything the hard way.
I have since made five additional cross country moves on my own and with each move, I gained more and more experience. I’ve spent countless hours researching logistics, learning first-hand what to do and what not to do, and developing a deep passion for the journey that is moving to a new city alone.
In addition to my own personal experience, I have also worked closely one-on-one with my coaching clients as they planned to relocate. It is from my own experiences and hearing about the personal journeys of others that I felt called to create this course.
I deeply understand this experience of moving outside of your comfort zone and moving somewhere new.
Of letting go of everything you’ve ever known in order to grow and expand. I understand how entirely overwhelming it can become. All of the fear and doubt and worry that may fill your mind as you begin this transition. But I have also seen all the beauty that waits for us on the other side once we push through the fear, and embrace our courage.
And it’s because of the bliss and purpose and alignment that I have experienced after finally following my heart and moving that I knew I wanted to help others in their own journeys to new cities.
Because it’s so much more than just moving.
It’s one of the biggest life changes you will ever make.
And if you prepare your body, mind, and soul properly and open yourself up to the possibility of how much you can grow and learn, moving to a new city can also be one of the most beautiful experiences of your life.
I want to help you find that clarity. And I want to help you taking the actual steps toward calling the city of your dreams HOME.
That’s what this course is for.
This course is a companion for you as you follow your heart to your new home.
LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR MOVE A WORTHWHILE EXPERIENCE.
MODULE ONE: MOVING THROUGH FEAR
- De-bunking common fears that are often associated with moving to a new city
- Getting honest with your fears and using them to help you throughout the entire moving process
- Clarifying your vision for the path ahead of you through powerful guided meditations
- Re-training your brain to move past limiting beliefs that have been holding you back
- Hear the inside story behind my own personal journey and lessons I learned the hard way
MODULE TWO: SETTING THE FOUNDATION
- Create a general timeline that coincides with your personal needs and goals
- Develop a budget for your moving expenses and overall living arrangements in your new city
- Money talk: How much money to save, developing a healthier money mindset, and my surefire techniques to save money more consciously
- All the best resources for learning as much about your future city as possible, prior to moving. A step that is often skipped but will save numerous headaches later on!
- Workbooks and the ultimate “apartment hunting from afar” checklist to help you hone in on finding a new home for your new chapter
MODULE THREE: MAKING A TRIP
- Learn important tips on how to live like a local while making a trip to your future city
- The ins and outs of apartment hunting in-person and what to look for in preparation for a long distance move
- A soul-centered list of questions to ask yourself before you commit to signing a lease
- Securing an apartment: Whether in-person or from afar, exactly what to do once you’ve decided on your new home
- The ‘fine print’ details you’ll want to ask your landlord
MODULE FOUR: MAPPING OUT YOUR MOVE
- A breakdown of the most common moving methods, weighing the pros and cons of each
- Multiple worksheets to help you stay organized as you request moving estimates
- An inside look through pictures and stories into each of the methods I used in my 5 different cross country moves
- Secret tips & tricks I’ve learned to save you time and stress throughout the moving process
- My personal timeline & checklist ing 8 weeks out to keep you on schedule for your move
- A detailed guide to ensure the road trip to your new destination is safe, fun, and one of the most transformational experiences of your life
MODULE FIVE: WELCOME HOME
- Your quick- guide to settling in to your new home
- First things first: A helpful list of what to take care of as soon as you arrive
- My tips on how to make your new city begin to feel like home
- Tried-and-true ways to begin meeting like-minded people and cultivate new friendships
PLUS, THESE SOUL-CENTERED BONUSES:
- *NEW, exclusive interviews detailing the experiences of other women who have moved cross country
- The best cross country travel apps to use on the road
- A powerful visualization to help conquer fear and foster comfort
HOW THE COURSE WORKS:
As a course member, you will continue to have complete access to the members area for the lifetime of the course. In other words, you will be able to revisit the course and its content whenever you like, even years down the road.
Upon registration, you will have your own login and password to give you access to the members area where you’ll find all of the modules and bonuses. While I recommend that you follow the modules chronologically, you can spend however much time as you’d like going through each module.
IN THE MEMBERS AREA, YOU WILL FIND:
- Guided visualizations and audio trainings
- Workbooks to help get you thinking and planning
- Powerful exercises and worksheets
- Timelines, checklists, and charts galore!
- Personal stories and experiences straight from my heart
Chelsea Dinen is a heart-centered travel writer and certified life coach. Upon moving cross country on her own 6 times, she created this comprehensive course to guide you through the process of moving, making each step fun, enjoyable, and life-changing.
- Welcome Message!
- Setting Your Intention & Finding Your Vision (Downloadable)
- Intro: A Behind the Scenes Look into My Personal Journey (Audio)
- De-Bunking Common Fears
- Releasing Fear (Audio)
- Getting Honest About Your Fears
- Visualization — One Year Later (Audio)
- Clarifying Your Vision
- Re-Train Your Brain (Audio)
- Choosing A General Timeline & Budget (Downloadable)
- Saving Money
- Doing Your Research
- Apartment Hunting From Afar
- Living Like A Local
- Apartment Hunting During Your Trip
- Securing A New Home
- Choosing A Moving Method
- Personal Experiences with Moving
- Creating Your Moving Timeline
- The Road Trip
- Leaving & Learning to Let Go (Audio)
- Welcome Home
- Don’t Lose Yourself as You Immerse Yourself (Audio)
- Closing Thoughts
- Final Audio — Listen Just Before You Move
- Submit Your Testimonial!
- Moving Memoirs: A Collection of Stories from Women Who’ve Moved
- The Best Cross Country Travel Apps to Use on the Road
- Audio Training: Call on Your Guardian Angel